Monday, March 15, 2010

Nation's Tri, Here I Come

It's official! I'm registered with Team in Training for the Nation's Triathlon in September. I don't know how many people read this thing, but I figure it's worth plugging here as well.

Please, please consider making a donation. The proceeds benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Even if you haven't been personally effected by blood cancer, it's still an amazing cause. Every donation is, of course, tax deductible. Whether you can give $10 or $1000, every dollar makes a difference. Cancer research is something very, very close to my heart with both my father and grandmother as survivors. To donate, follow this link:

http://pages.teamintraining.org/ga/nattri10/emilykelly

Thanks in advance for your generosity and support. Oh yeah, and fuck cancer. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment