Monday, March 22, 2010

Fully Outfitted

And now I'm fully outfitted and ready to go! I got my goggles and a swimsuit. The swimsuit is definitely cut differently than I'm used to, so I think I may need to start doing some serious glute toning exercises. :P

I got foiled out of my bike ride because of the weather. It's cold and rainy/sleeting. I'm gonna head over to the Y in a bit and do yoga then swim. I also missed camp this morning because I had to go to the dentist. I'll be back at it tomorrow though and out with the running group. The one thing I don't have is a watch. I should've picked one up at Dick's as I have no way to tell how long I've been out. Might be useful, no? Of course, that won't matter when I'm swimming. I'm sure I'll cave and invest in something waterproof along with a heart rate monitor and other fun accessories. I'm already looking at tri shorts and tops. I'm especially a fan of these:



I guess I could do 24 min on the spin bike just to get my time in, but I'm still not sure how to adjust those things. I think the more road practice I get, the better. Plus, a little yoga never killed anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment