Sunday, March 14, 2010

Late Nights & Time Changes Don't Mix

So, thanks to a late night last night coupled with the time change, I woke up too late to make it to dance. I also lost all my motivation to go to spin and run because I was just that exhausted. I'm amazed I'm still awake right now. I'll probably go to bed early and that will sort me out so I'm ready to take on the week.

In other good news, I got my iPod shuffle charger back. It's a lot easier to run with that one than my nano. I love my nano, but it requires pants or a jacket with a pocket.

Apparently, sign up sheets for the June show at the dance studio went up this week. It figures the one week life gets in the way is the week the sheets go up. Even though there aren't any classes I'm interested in tomorrow, I'm still gonna stop by and sign up. I think I'm going to limit myself to three both for financial reasons and time commitment. Rehearsing 3 pieces will take a lot of time and probably a good bit of time away from my training for the 1/2 marathon & triathlon. We'll see, though.

Tomorrow's another day and the day I get myself back on track for good. No more useless carbs, no more excuses, and no more just having dreams. It's time to work myself out and turn a dream into reality. Yes. I. Can.

No comments:

Post a Comment