Monday, April 12, 2010

First Day Back, Ouch.

The bike ride didn't happen yesterday. I got home and was distracted by the Masters. Ah well. I'm trying not to beat myself up over it. Today is a new day.

Camp started back this morning and I'm feeling it. We had to do 4 rounds for time of the following:

Run 200y
30 squats
25 sit ups
30 push ups
10 burpees

By about midway through the third round, I was really feeling it. I guess that's what I get for doing nothing for the past week. I was eternally grateful I took today off because I came home and slept for 4.5 hours. I'm still tired even after that. It is good to be back because I don't have to think about what I'm doing. I just have to do it.

On that note, it's a nice day and I've taken my allergy meds, so I think it's time to bike by the creek. Shouldn't be too terribly busy since schools are back in and it's a weekday afternoon. Maybe I can go a little faster this time. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment